ATPI Rinck Yacht Logistics
A Fresh Approach to Travel and Services for the Yachting Industry
ATPI Rinck Yacht Logistics is part of the worldwide ATPI Group and combines the expertise of Rinck Travel and Griffin Yacht Logistics, which have been trusted names for years in providing travel services for commercial yacht crew.
Numerous yacht management companies and super yacht crew have chosen us because of our extensive experience and our quality travel services.
We understand that today’s travellers have high demands. For speed and efficiency of service, but also for cost-effective travel solutions. That’s why we work in partnership with our clients, both individually and on a company level, to fully understand your existing programme and future requirements. Because of the complex, last-minute nature of the yachting industry, we are used to working to your high expectations.
ATPI is one of the most exciting and dynamic brands in the travel industry. An independent global company, with over 100 offices worldwide and a range of complementary in-house services. Being part of ATPI enables us to stay in the forefront of innovative technology, to offer you even better service capabilities and to make sure you benefit the buying power of the large ATPI Group.
Around the clock service
The concept behind ATPI Rinck Yacht Logistics is our Door to Deck service, offering our clients all of the travel services necessary to get crew from their home to the yacht in one call – 24/7.
What we do:
- 24/7 phone and email response
- Air reservations – using our Global Faring technology
- Hotel reservations – using our Corporate Hotel rate programme
- Ground Transport – including Car, taxi, crew transfer services
- Visa and Immigration Assistance – via our port agency partnership with GAC
- Hotel Prepayment solution – using our VCC partnership with Conferma
- Bespoke Airline Checkin on request
- Secure Meet – assist immigration and arrival processes
- Global purchasing via our network of 34 offices in 23 countries
- VIP service available